Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Release Party at Hooray For Books!


On Saturday, I was delighted to return to Hooray For Books in Old Town, Alexandria, Virginia to celebrate the release of Subway Story. Thanks to all my friends and family who came out to support me. It was great to see some familiar faces! And to my Mom who provided many delicious treats and Adam, for the cake collaboration. 

Many thanks to Meghan, Megan, Patrick and Trish at Hooray For Books for such a great event, and I look forward to returning soon!

Jessie in cake form.

Beautiful cookies from Mother's Macaroons, thanks to my own mom!

Some enthusiastic audience members helped me spot Milo's sneaky feet in The Secret Plan.
It's hard to hide an elephant in a cats' house!





Author and friend Marc Tyler Nobleman stopped by!


Thanks to Mitchell Schneider and Adam Kesner for the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment