Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Upcoming Events

There are some exciting events ahead for Subway Story. Please join me if you can!

Community Bookstore - Sunday, October 16th at 11am - I'll be reading and signing Subway Story in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, NY.

Boulevard Books and Cafe - Saturday, October 22nd at 11am - Come join me as I read and sign Subway Story in Dyker Heights, Brooklyn, NY. $20 Includes signed copy of the book, storytime and activity!

Hooray For Books - Saturday, November 12th - I'm delighted to be returning to Old Town, Alexandria, VA for a VA/DC Book Release Event for Subway Story. There will be snacks!

BookCourt - Sunday, November 20th - I'll be reading and signing Subway Story at an event in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn with Meghan McCarthy, who will be presenting her book, The Incredible Life of Balto.

Stay tuned for more events!

No comments:

Post a Comment